Jump to navigation
- Do I need to download software to use Knowme?
No, Knowme is a web-based platform so all you need is an Internet connection to access the site.
- Do I pay for each user?
The number of users allowed is based upon the plan you choose. To determine a plan that meets your needs, contact us at 800.713.9257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How quickly will my account be set-up?
Setting up your account only takes a few minutes. After you have entered some basic information, your Knowme account and all associated access will be live right away.
- Why use toll free numbers vs. a local phone number?
We recommend using toll free numbers because they can be tracked using the Knowme platform.
- Does my credit card get automatically charged every month?
Yes, Knowme will set you up on auto pay and each month your Credit Card or PayPal account will be charged.
- Are there additional payment options if I don’t want to use my credit card?
Yes, we also accept PayPal.
- How do I cancel my account?
Login to your Knowme account, select Admin in the upper right hand navigation, and then click on Change Plan to cancel, downgrade or upgrade your plan. If you want to cancel your plan, your access to Knowme will only be for the balance of the paid billing cycle. After that, your account will be suspended and your credit card or PayPal will no longer be charged.
- What if I sign up for a paid plan and am unsatisﬁed with the product. Do you offer a refund?
Knowme is committed to customer satisfaction and we stand by our product. In the event you are not completely satisﬁed, Knowme will prorate and refund you only for the remaining time not used in your plan.
- Do I have to provide credit card information if I am signing up for the free trial?
Yes, in order to activate your account we require a valid credit card on ﬁle. If at the end of the trial period you determine Knowme is not for you, simply cancel your account and no charges will be claimed against your card. If you want to continue to use Knowme, we will begin billing your credit card each month for our Basic plan.
- How secure is my information within the Knowme platform?
Knowme keeps your information safe, secure, password-protected, and backed-up daily with 256-Bit encryption. We are also monitored and veriﬁed by Norton Secured™ powered by VeriSign.
- What if I still need help?
If you have additional questions, there are a number of resources designed to help you. You can refer to our user FAQ/Forum, call your Knowme sales representative or use the email, live chat or 800 number information found in the Contact Us section on our site.